As a Software Engineer, you will handle the responsibilities of building and handling websites in Drupal, writing software modules in accordance with Drupal standards, and executing tasks per requirements and technical design under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player.
- Building and update a website site using Drupal
- Write software modules that meet Drupal quality standards
- Able to debug
- Ability to build custom HTML templates and themes
- Able to execute as per requirements and technical design under minimal supervision
- Adhere to design specifications, provide noteworthy suggestions on technical design, and requirements notes (where one must rebuild the functionality)
- Good understanding of OOPs concept
- Experience in working with any PHP frameworks like Laravel, Cake PHP, Symfony, Codeigniter, Yii, Drupal, etc
- Knowledge in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Good to have:
- Good Knowledge of Drupal
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Knowledge of Drupal/ PHP Open Source technologies (Symfony/Laravel) & LAMP
- Good Knowledge of GIT and its commands
- Comfortable working with Ubuntu/Linux Operating system
- Good Knowledge of basic command line operations
- Years of experience: 2 -3 years
- Quick Learner
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving (making use of available information to solve problems)
- Excellent decision-making
- Conflict resolution experience
- Excellent team player
Don’t wait for an opportunity, create it.
We’re on a quest to recruit talent keen to take on challenges. Do you have what it takes? Drop your CV into our database, and let us reach out to you when the opportunity arises.Sign up