The use of any product, service, or feature (the “materials”) available through the internet website www.piserve.com/ (the website) by any user (“you” or “your”) shall follow the following terms and conditions.
- The website is provided by PiServe. By using the website or the materials, you hereby accept the terms and conditions of use. In the event of not agreeing to the terms and conditions, please refrain from using the website or the materials.
- The website and materials present (excluding third-party materials) are the sole property of PiServe and comes under the protection of copyright laws and treaty conditions. You hereby comply with all copyright laws in using the website to prevent the unauthorized plagiarism of the materials. PiServe does not grant any implied rights under any copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secret information.
- PiServe has business relationships with various customers, suppliers, governments, and other bodies. Words like joint venture, partnership, and partner reveal business relationships implicating common activities and interests. The words do not imply legal relationships.
Individuals ( not limited to but may include the employees of PiServe, addressed as “individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles under the sole control of PiServe in the form of blogs. You hereby acknowledge that the blogs consist of the opinion of individuals and may not designate official positions of PiServe in any manner. PiServe holds the copyrights of these blogs.
You can express your feedback and comment on the blog. By doing so, you acknowledge to follow the following terms:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, or violate the legal rights of PiServe or any third parties.
- You shall not contribute content that adversely affects PiServe or that is harmful to PiServe.
- You shall not publish or post indecent, calumnious, infringing, vulgar, racist, terrorist, or unlawful topics, names, material, or data.
- You shall not use any objectional languages or abbreviations or use characters that are substitutes for the languages.
- You shall not reveal any confidential or proprietary information of any third party.
- You shall not post material that you do not have the requisites and rights.
- You shall not conduct any contests or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not slander, misuse, harass, stalk, terrorize, or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party, including PiServe.
- You shall not upload or make available any files that contain images, photos, software, or other materials that come under intellectual rights unless you own them or have acquired the rights to use them.
- You shall not upload any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other similar software programs that harm another computer or jeopardize its operations.
- You shall not offer to advertise or sell goods for business purposes.
- You shall not download any files that cannot be legally duplicated, exhibited, executed, or distributed in any manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright information such as author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations, tags, or other materials of the files uploaded.
- You shall not create false identities to mislead others.
- You shall not deface or vandalize the website or prevent others from using the website.
- You shall compensate and hold PiServe harmless for any loss incurred due to your violation of the terms and conditions.
- You shall acknowledge that PiServe, at its sole discretion, inspects, terminate, or edit any content that you contribute.
The website makes the data of third parties available, including articles, reports, analytics, tools, information on the financial market, or data from third parties (“third-party content”). You must acknowledge that PiServe does not create or promote any third-party content. The third-party content serves informational value and does not endorse the sale of any securities, shares, or investments or provide tax, legal, or investment advice. You must acknowledge believing the information of third-party content is reliable, but PiServe doesn’t guarantee its accuracy. You must acknowledge not to hold PiServe or any third-party content providers accountable for investment decisions you make based on such data or any harm that may arise due to delays or interruptions of the third-party content delivery.
By using any third-party content, you may leave the website and be directed to other sites not maintained by PiServe. By visiting the site, you take full responsibility for the protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. PiServe provides no warranty or representation regarding and does not endorse the information given on this third-party content. Links on the website do not imply that PiServe endorses or is legally authorized to use the trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed on the third-party sites or that the linked site is not authorized to use the same of PiServe. You hereby acknowledge that the linked sites are not in control of PiServe, and PiServe takes no responsibility for the contents of the linked site. PiServe provides you with the links for your convenience and in no manner endorses the websites.
The website and its materials, or any software represented on the website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty that expresses or implies assurances of merchantability, non-infringement, or suited for a particular purpose. There are no warranties of any kind regarding third-party content. There are no warranties from PiServe that the website is free from viruses, despite our best efforts. As some jurisdictions do not allow warranties, they do not imply to you.
Limitation of damages
In no event, PiServe or affiliates are liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages caused due to the inability to use the content, materials, and functions of the website or third-party websites.
The website may contain typographical errors, clerical errors, and inaccuracies. PiServe disclaims the obligation to update the website or the materials. PiServe does not provide a warranty for the accuracy of the material or the reliability of the information, opinion, or advice provided on the website. Any reliance on these statements or opinions is at your sole risk. PiServe holds the right to make corrections or omissions on the website and make changes at any time without prior notice. The website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute any technical advice.
Posting on the PiServe website
PiServe does not claim the ownership of the materials (including the feedback and suggestions) you provide, post, input, or submit to any sections on the website (“submissions”). However, by submitting your submissions, you grant PiServe and their affiliated businesses the permission to use your submissions for the operations of their Internet businesses, including without limitations, the rights to copy, circulate, transfer, display, execute, duplicate, edit, translate and reform your submission and your name in connection with your submission, along with the rights to sublicense the rights to third parties.
You must acknowledge that no compensation shall be paid or no commercial consideration takes place in connection with the usage of your submission. PiServe has no obligations to use your submission and has the sole right to remove your submissions without prior notice.
By posting a submission, you warrant that you own or control the international rights as described in the terms and conditions, including the rights to post, upload, and input your submissions.
Lawful or disallowed use of the website
As per our terms and conditions, you are not supposed to use our website for any lawful or disallowed purposes stated in the terms and conditions. You cannot use the website in any way that results in harm, disabling, overburdening, or tarnishing the server of the PiServe website or the networks connected to the server, or the servers of other parties’ use of enjoyment of the services associated with the website. You shall not attempt to gain any unauthorized access to our website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to PiServe through hacking, password mining, or other malicious means. You shall not try to obtain any materials through any means that are not made available on the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold PiServe and its associates harmless from any lawsuit, expense, judgment, or other loss related to your use of the website, including any action which is against the terms and conditions and any appropriate law.
PiServe holds all rights at its sole preference to alter, add, or remove any portion of the terms at any time. Changes in the terms would be effective when PiServe posts the notice of the changes. Your continued use of the terms and conditions will be considered as the acceptance of these changes. PiServe may terminate, change, or suspend the usage of certain aspects of the website, including the availability of the features. PiServe also can restrict your access to all sections of the website without any notice or activity. You shall acknowledge that if at an occasion of termination of your activity, you shall destroy all materials immediately.
International users and choice of law
This site is controlled and managed by PiServe’s office in India. PiServe makes no indication that the website and materials are apt and unrestricted for use outside India. Any access from where the content is restricted is illegal. You may not use or export the materials violating applicable export laws and regulations. You are responsible for compliance with the outside laws if you access the site from outside India.
The terms and conditions are governed by the Indian laws without arising into a conflict of its law provisions. You agree that appropriate courts in Cochin, Kerala, India have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve all conflicts under these terms and conditions, and you provide consent to personal jurisdiction in such a forum.
The terms and conditions include the entire agreement between you and PiServe. All claims with respect to your usage of the website or materials must be commenced within one year of the cause of action. If any provision of the terms of usage is held by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be severed and the rest of the terms and conditions will remain in full force.